I have been lucky enough to review a copy of the book '101 Great Ways to Sew a Metre' published by David & Charles, and I am giving you the chance to win my copy. It is a really great book. A must for any sewing library. You can read the full review in the articles section of the website.
tastic Lunch Mats and had great fun making up the mats in Anna Maria Horners Fortune Chocolate and Erin McMorris' Brown Poppy Dot Floral, with coordinating Klona Cottons. I altered the pattern slightly to use a combination of printed and plain fabric, and also added a ribbon tie. These picnic mats have already been used on our first picnic of the summer with great success.
How do I win a copy of the book?
In order to enter to win a copy of this book you need to follow Backstitch on Facebook, Twitter or on the Backstitch Blog and then let us know (as a comment on the blog or Facebook, or by tweeting with the @backstitchshop tag) which article on the Backstitch website you find most interesting/ useful. You can enter up to three times into the draw. One entry via each method. Once the competition closes, at 12:00 BST on Mon 14 June 2010, we will pick one entry at random from all valid entries.
And, if you don't win a copy of this book you have the chance to purchase it at a greatly reduced price: David & Charles are offering Backstitch customers the chance to purchase the book at the reduced price of £7.99 (rrp £16.99) with free p&p (UK only), click here and quote code R11235 at the checkout.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to three entries per person please.
2. You must be a follower of the blog/ Twitter/ Facebook to enter via that medium.
3. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
4. Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. Winners will be contacted via blog/ Twitter/ Facebook names displayed on our website.
6. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
7. The competition will run from 07 June 2010 12:00 BST until 14 June 2010 12:00 BST.
8. Backstitch is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
Anna Maria Horner Fortune Chocolate
Erin McMorris Poppy Dot Floral Brown
Klona Cotton Purple
Klona Cotton Pomegranate