Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Roundabouts and Empires: New patterns in!

We've just recieved in the two new dress patterns from Anna Maria Horner, the Evening Empire Dress and the Roundabout Dress


I always seem to prefer the alternative options for patterns, so it is worth looking at these. You can look at all the options if you click on the 'View more images' button on the product page.  Two great summer makes would be option A from the Evening Empire Dress which would be the perfect everyday summer dress, and the Roundabout Dress has a really lovely summer blouse.


3 comments:

  1. I love Anna Maria Horner's stuff - I'm not a dressmaker, but I could just have eaten the bag I made from her lovely book! Are they patterns in the post or downloads? Lovely.
    x x x
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine. All our patterns are paper patterns that we send in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice!
    Ooooo, it is really making me want to sew! I do love the roundabout dress. Perfect for a nice sunny day :D
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete