Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Aneela Hoey : A Walk in the Woods

This mornings delivery had me positively skipping with excitement. Aneela Hoey's new 'A Walk in the Woods' is the first of a number of long anticipated ranges we are expecting in and, oh my, it does not disappoint. 


I struggled to narrow the collection down, but in the end settled on eleven of the fantastic prints.  Foxlets is my favourite, but those dashes and circle are lovely too, and let's not forget the teeny mushrooms or Little Miss Red herself.  I've made up a fat quarter bundle of the eleven prints for those of you who are committed.

Foxlets for Boys
The other thing that I realised when this fabric arrived this morning was that it is actually a really good one for the basis of a boy quilt.  Look at that selection above, all those greys, reds and blues scream boy!  I reckon you could even sneak in the blue mushroom print without it becoming too girly.

Anyway, if Aneela's last range is anything to go by, this one will sell quick, so don't miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, lovely! Those circles and dashes are going to make brilliantly useful additions to my stash..

    ReplyDelete