Thursday, January 5, 2012

Coats, Coats, Coats (because it's cold out there)

We've got a new coat pattern in!  The very delicious Abbey Coat pattern from Jamie Christina.  This coat is semi-fitted and fully-lined.  It can be made with or without a flounce, features princess seams, 3/4 sleeves, and a peter pan collar... oh, and boy, is it cute!


It struck me as this pattern came in, that we have a number of coat patterns in the shop now.

We've recently had Sewaholics Minoru Jacket come in which is a great everyday coat.  Then there is the class that is Colettes Lady Grey.  Lisette also has a smart jacket in with the Passport dress pattern.

Then for the kids there is a whole selection.  These are those pictured:
Figgy's Patterns Nituna Jacket, Patterns by Figgy's Vien and Rue Jackets, The Mr B Rock Band Jacket, Reversible Girls Jacket and Reversible Baby Jacket all from Bettsy Kingston.

Is that enough jackets for you to be getting on with?!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is seriously tempting. My winter coat has just about given up on me, and I love the flounce around the bottom. So cute! I shall have to start looking out for coat fabric :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loosing weight, so will need to make myself a new winter coat for next year and I reckon the Abbey Coat is it! :-)

    ReplyDelete