Friday, November 4, 2011

New Bundles


Orangeade Parade
I've just put seven new bundles into the shop.  I love this new selection, and really enjoyed putting them together.
 
Blue Blazer
There are some new colour grouped bundles.  I can't decide if Blue Blazer or Orangeade Parade is my favourite.

Merry Widow
And then I have some Lily Keziah bundles too: the Merry Widow, and the Pussyfoot.  In each of these you get a fat quarter of the most beautiful screen and block printed patterned fabric, and two corresponding Klona cottons.

Do you have a favourite?

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, the Orangeade looks terrific - lovely selection missus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I'm a fan of the orange too. Will give these a mention tomorrow in my fabric news. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric! The Orangeade Parade is my favorite! Can't wait to take a look at what else you have :)

    ReplyDelete