Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh, Fransson!: Fifty Cent Weights


Check out this great tutorial from Oh, Fransson! for Fifty Cent Weights. A fun little project for fabric weights to use for keeping paper patterns weighed down whilst cutting out, or to stop pattern pieces wafting away in the wind! I am finding mine very useful for stopping fabric slipping off onto the floor when using my rotary cutter.


I used Woodcut - Passion from Anna Maria Horners Innocent Crush range for the top fabric, and Klona Cardinal for the bottom pieces. The only change I made to the pattern was to use 40 penny pieces instead of the recommended 50. I think British pennies are slightly bigger that US cents.


A highly recommended tutorial... I went a little crazy and made six... how many will you make?!

Related Products:
Woodcut - Passion
Klona Cardinal

No comments:

Post a Comment