Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pattern Review: Oliver + S: Birthday Party Dress

This is introducing the first of a series of pattern reviews by lovely bloggers. The idea is to give you a useful resource for when choosing patterns from the shop. 


The first of our pattern reviews is by Helen of Angharad Handmade. If you don't already know Helen, she has a lovely blog as well as an Etsy shop where you can buy all the nice things she makes.

The review gives you some great information about the pattern, as well as some inspiration... who could not be inspired by this lovely spotty number?!

The full review is available here within our articles section on the Backstitch website.

Related Products:
Oliver+S Birthday Party Dress 6m – 3T
Oliver+S Birthday Party Dress 4 – 8
Kaffe Fassett Periwinkle Spots

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, as Patterns are often expensive and I really value other peoples opinions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful idea!
    Yes, I am supposed to be doing the review too (sorry it is taking just too long for me to organize myself!!).
    What lovely creation from Helen. I love the dress!
    x
    Kyoko

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your competition collaboration with the sewing directory. Please include me, my faves are the melonball fabrics and the Chelsea bags.

    I've joined your FB fan page and following on Twitter @missielizzieb

    ReplyDelete