Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cloud 9 Alegria

Alegria - Full Collection
I can't quite believe that these beautiful bolts have been on my shelves for nearly a week and I've not yet told you about it on the blog.  What on earth have I been doing?!!

So, may I introduce you to Alegria.  This is the latest collection from the wonderful Cloud 9 Fabrics who just keep bringing out more and more exciting ranges.  And this one, I think you will agree is a complete stunner.

Alegria - Blue Birds
Twelve organic prints of flowers and birds in vibrant colours.  Don't they look lovely? Well they look even better in the flesh, and the quality of the fabric is awesome, it has a really silky feel. 

Alegria - Peacocks
We have a fat quarter bundle on the 'Packs and Kits' page and metres off the bolt under 'Patterned Fabric'

You'll be glad you splashed out on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment