Monday, February 13, 2012

Clever Charlotte Sewing Patterns

We have a new pattern design house in the shop!  Clever Charlotte patterns are the creation of Carla and Erin, a dressmaking duo from Ohio.  The patterns are made for girls in sizes 2T-8, and there are currently eight fantastic modern sets to choose from.


Finch Shorts

Kestral Coat - collar unbuttoned
I'm not sure if my favourite is the Raven Hoodie and Pants, the Finch Shorts, or the Kestral Coat.  What do you think?  You can take a look at the full collection here.

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! Such sweet detailing and styling. Definitely adding the Raven pants to the to-sew list, and wholeheartedly behind the idea of patterns which include buttonhole elastic waistbands for my skinny malinx daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly I have boys (not sadly I HAVE boys as my boys are fab & gorgeous, but sadly I have no use for those lovely patterns)

    This lady has made may of the Clever Charlotte patterns & has posted lots of tutorials for them - http://fiveandcounting-motherof5.blogspot.com/2012/02/fortified-finch-lining-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete